Barraca farm, Dishforth road, North Yorkshire YO7 3DB
We are closed now but we look forward to seeing you all next year June 2021.
Thank you very much.
During the week we are delivering soft fruit to our local villages to help the vulnerable during the lock down and we are now open from Tuesday to Sunday for pick your own fruit, we have social distancing measures in place and timed slot should you require. For more details please contact : 07985 693692 or you can contact us in Facebook just click on this link below. https://www.facebook.com/P.Y.Ofruitfarm/?view_public_for=1776764152569576
We are now accepting Chip and PIN cards, contactless cards, Apple pay and Google Pay.
Beau fraise welcomes all to Pick Your Own fruit from Barraca farm it’s great fun for all the family in the heart of Yorkshire with easy access to the A1 & A168 just 500 yards away.
We are located on Dishforth road towards Sharow, 500 yards from the A1 junction 49 and A168 interchange YO7 3DB, view map below.
We have Strawberries, Raspberries, Gooseberries and Blackcurrants available to pick and pay. There is also ready picked fruit for the convenience of others. Opening times : Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday from 10:00am – 17:00pm.Wednesday and Saturday from 10am-20:00.
Social Distancing Rules and Regulations Due to Covid-19
- Social distancing from other customers must be maintained at all times. Please keep a minimum of 3 meters away from other customers.
- Gloves must be worn during picking.
- No eating while in the field. Please wash your fruit before eating.
- Children should stay close to family members and guardians while in PYO area
- If you touch it, please pick it, Please look carefully before picking,
- You must stay together at all times while picking.
- No animals allowed out of vehicles.
- Please use entrance and exit from our fruit field for social distancing reasons.
- We take no responsibility for damage to vehicles and personal belongings.
- Beware of nettles, thistle, brambles and other weeds.
- No smoking is permitted in the fruit field.
- All fruits must be wash before eating. No fruit must be consumed prior to paying.